Entering the register of the state system for ensuring the unity of measurements of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Measuring instruments intended for serial production or import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan by parties is subject to testing with subsequent approval of the type of these measuring instruments. Measuring instruments manufactured in non-CIS countries are subject to metrological certification in case of import in single copies.
Testing of measuring instruments for purposes of type approval
The decision on the approval of the type of measuring instruments is made by the authorized authority for technical regulation and metrology based on the results of testing the measuring instruments with the purpose of type approval and compliance with the approved type and is certified by a certificate of approval for the type of measuring instruments with a validity of not more than 5 years.
Recognition of test results and type approval
The procedure for the recognition of test results and type approval is subject to measuring instruments manufactured in the CIS countries.
It is necessary to submit the following set of documents:
- a copy of the type description;
- operational documentation;
- verification procedure;
- the form of the certificate on verification of measuring instruments at the release from production and (or) the form of the impression of the verification stamp
In the case of an extension of the validity period of the certificate of type approval, it is necessary to submit an application to the State Standard and submit the following set of documents:
- the original of the type approval certificate with the annex of the type description for the State Register issued by the national authority;
- a copy of the certificate of testing of measuring instruments for compliance with the approved type.