Outsourcing of IT services
Effective management of IT infrastructure, maintenance of all its components in an up-to-date and efficient state requires the presence of a full-fledged service of high-quality IT specialists in the staff. For many companies, this is becoming a source of high costs - from the need to provide a workplace to constant training costs.
An alternative option is to give typical functions to outsourcing, to reduce costs to an easily predictable level, which is calculated from the actually consumed services.
Portfolio of outsourcing services VK Project allows customers to reduce costs in a wide range of activities - from the creation and maintenance of office and IT infrastructure to control their effectiveness and the development of new business areas.
The main advantage of this model is the complete absence of capital expenditures. In addition to its own services, VK Project offers flexible tools from its partners, allowing you to customize the terms of outsourcing for the particular customer.
VK Project services are available to customers around the clock in any city of our Republic.
Use the services of the expert first line, while reducing the cost for personnel and equipment. Depending on your goals, support can be provided remotely, or on the site of your organization.
- Processing of applications in 24/7 mode;
- work in hours of least load (night time, weekend);
- processing of automated monitoring tools requests;
- monitoring of log files records of system software;
- update the system software.
Service of Service desk service
Get your own Service Desk service from the "cloud", working in accordance with the best industry standards. Automate the management of incidents, requests and configurations in the shortest time and without the cost of procurement.
Monitor support processes from any convenient point using a regular web browser. Pay for the service on the number of specialists involved, adjusting costs in accordance with current goals and opportunities.
- a dedicated telephone number;
- rapid scaling to organize any size and territorial distribution;
- monitoring the quality of services in accordance with the SLA for incidents;
- built-in reporting system for quality indicators.